Roar For ♥TONY♥ A Reminder “Boycotting Conoco/Phillips” 6.8.2010
“Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed.”
We want to remind all FTTT members to continue with the campaign to boycott Conoco/Phillips. Please be a strong united voice for Tony by taking these actions:
1. Sign Tony’s petition “Boycott Conoco/Phillips at:
If you have already signed, please share the link on Facebook. There is even an easy share option on the petition page itself where you can share via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail.
2. Individually mail letters to the following individuals at Conoco/Phillips. Please remember to keep letters respectful and on point:
James J. Mulva
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
John A. Carrig
President and Chief Operating Officer
Robert A. Herman
Health, Safety and Environment
Corporate headquarters’ contact information:
600 North Dairy Ashford
Houston, TX 77079-1175
P.O. Box 2197
Houston, TX 77252-2197
3. ConocoPhillips has an online e-mail form for your comments:
Here is a sample e-mail you can use:
I have learned that ConocoPhillips is the fuel supplier for The Tiger Truck Stop in Grosse Tete Louisiana. This truck stop exploits a live tiger named Tony as a roadside attraction.
I find it difficult to believe that your company would be associated with this establishment and all the problems they have had in the past. The owner has been cited numerous times by the USDA for improper care of the tigers he has kept at the truck stop, and has also failed to comply with laws regarding ownership of such animals. Because of your support and association with Tiger Truck Stop and its display of animal cruelty I will be boycotting ConocoPhillips.
4. Also send an e-mail to the ConocoPhillips Ethics Office at:
To contact someone regarding ethics and compliance at ConocoPhillips, you can reach them also:
• Via the Ethics HelpLine at 1-800-527-5476 (within U.S. or Canada) or outside U.S. and Canada click here and online at http://www.ConocoPhillips.EthicsPoint.com/ Callers may choose to remain anonymous
• Via regular mail at ConocoPhillips Corporate Ethics Office, 600 N. Dairy Ashford, MA2152, Houston, TX 77079
5. Conoco/Phillips has a Facebook page where there is a discussion started about Tony.
Add your comments to it: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=173793155340&topic=29099
and post to their wall: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Houston-TX/ConocoPhillips/173793155340
6. Conoco/Phillips on Twitter: http://twitter.com/conocophillips
@conocophillips Truck Stops Are For Trucks NOT TIGERS! Please do not support animal cruelty http://www.youtube.com/user/FreeTonyTheTiger
Conoco/Phillips Website: http://www.conocophillips.com/EN/Pages/index.aspx
Thanks for your support and Keep Roaring For Tony!!!
Free Tony The Tiger